IPv6 Access Broken

It seems odd that there is an option in the server to enable IPv6 yet your site is unreachable on an IPv6 only network. The front end www site works yet the app doesn’t.

Note:

dave@Deathstar ~ $ host www.plex.tv
www.plex.tv is an alias for www.plex.tv.cdn.cloudflare.net.
www.plex.tv.cdn.cloudflare.net has address 104.16.138.132
www.plex.tv.cdn.cloudflare.net has address 104.16.139.132
www.plex.tv.cdn.cloudflare.net has IPv6 address 2400:cb00:2048:1::6810:8a84
www.plex.tv.cdn.cloudflare.net has IPv6 address 2400:cb00:2048:1::6810:8b84

dave@Deathstar ~ $ host app.plex.tv
app.plex.tv has address 52.48.160.236
app.plex.tv has address 52.213.79.126
app.plex.tv has address 176.34.145.9

Surely this wouldn’t be too hard to put right?

I am having the same issue. It says “Fully accessible outside your network” but I cant access it anywhere after getting a new router. I enabled IPv6 on plex but the public IP address still shows a IPv4 adress.

I guess I’m a few weeks late to this party. Am helping out someone else on the forums with Remote access and when I was testing I noticed the same thing.
if I disable my IPv4 and have only IPv6 I have no access to app.plex.tv as there are no AAAA DNS records.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: app.plex.tv
Address: 52.18.183.198
Name: app.plex.tv
Address: 52.212.24.143
Name: app.plex.tv
Address: 52.48.123.13

It seems only parts of the Plex cloud system is actually IPv6 enabled.
I’m running into more and more environments that are IPv6 only with NAT64 of 464XLAT to support IPv4 which causes some weird issues and would prefer to stay native IPv6 in these cases.

Further testing reveals that I need IPv4 enabled on a web client to authenticate with my local server (Not via app.plex.tv) and once authenticated I can then disable IPv4 and have access to my media library.