live tv disappeared on Nvidia shield??

server-nvidia-shield

this evening on my Nvidia sheild, the live tv section has disappeared? and tv programmes section appears to continually load with nothing happening? on the nvidia server via web my dvr is visible? not sure what's going on? been getting lots of issues with connecting to cloud too. I just checked nvidia server using Android phone and dvr is working, but section on Nvidia sheild still not there?

I know this is old bit I'm getting desperate and not getting much help from Plex. Did you ever figure out a solution to this problem? I'm having the exact same issue.

@KennyMac1 said:
I know this is old bit I'm getting desperate and not getting much help from Plex. Did you ever figure out a solution to this problem? I'm having the exact same issue.

Same problem here...any updates?

Mine disappeared this morning as well. I run two different servers both with tv and neither are showing the live TV options anymore.

Can confirm that live tv shows up on my fire TV and on the web interface.

Same issue here as well. Have Shield TV, Plex app is updated and Server is up to date. Everytime I open up Plex app I can see Live TV option for a sec then it disappears. I Restared server and Shield. Showed up again for a bit then disappeared again.

My problem ended up being a bad port on the switch my HDHR was hooked up to. I changed ports and it is working fine now. Plex on nvidia shield seems more sensitive to this issue than other devices. It was working on everything but my two nvidia shields. Try changing cables, switches, ports, etc and make sure you don't have the same issue.

Interesting. I too have this problem. I can watch live TV on the PC running my server and also from my phone but the Live TV option appears at startup and then quickly disappears on the Shield.

Anyone have ideas on this? HDHR is available on the network to other Plex clients so it isn't a port issue.

I noticed when I shut one of my servers down then I was able to see TV as an option again on my shield tv

I'm having this same problem, when plex opens Live TV briefly shows up and then disappears. HDRM works on LiveTV and the HDhomerun app.

Same as above. I have one server on my Mac, one on my Diskstation, and one on the shield. Only the shield stays "visible ". Turned off the two other servers, unplugged my network switch and switched around the ports. Restarted the shield, and again, it was there for a nanosecond. Then poof, it's gone! ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I honestly think it's this shield. No problem on my Fire tv. Side note, on the shield the HDHomerun app pixelates (through any app) but plays fine on fire tv, Mac, tablet, and phone.

There us a bug with the latest Android app where if you have more than 1 PMS, the Live TV option disappears. We are looking into this.