Movie marked as watched (played) when trailer for this movie played before another movie

server-windows

I have noticed that my movie (Tomb rider for example) was marked as watched (palyed), after trailer for Tomb rider was played before main movie (Anihilation). Is this a new bug? I mean, this app is unusuable with that bug (movie marked as watched when trailer for this movie was played before completely another movie).

Trailer is "new in cinema trailer", not local one.

Server version: windows 7 1.13.2.5154

Plex's Super Smart Algorithm knows if you've seen the trailer for 'Tomb Raider' - you've seen the best parts, so there's no need to subject yourself to any further abuse....

/sarcasm

I noticed the 'New and Improved' PMS no longer 'Auto-Merges' different versions of the same movie. Now it adds 'upgrades' as 'new items', no longer sharing it's older, crappier counterpart's media stuff - and also adding it to recently added... so to say there's new bugs in 'new and improved' is an understatement.

Good Luck

@Purger1975 said:
Trailer is "new in cinema trailer", not local one.

And you are 100% percent sure, that tomb raider wasn't already played on your server before?

Yes, I am 100% sure. I marked Tomb rider as "unwatched" again and i will test now (will try to iniciate tomb rider trailer again).

Ok, I "provoked" Tomb raider cinema trailer before another movie. It happened again: Tomb raider movie is marked as "watched" (played). PMS logs attached.

Do you happen to have the trakt.tv plugin installed?

No, I haven't.