I’ve been working on my collections that I’ve created and I’m noticing that the drag-and-drop of thumbnails consistently gives an error.
I’m, using my Windows 11 PC with the latest Chrome browser.
I’m logged into my server that is running Version 4.145.1.
While this doesn’t happen every time I move a single thumbnail, it is reproducible. It typically happens after I’ve moved 2 or more thumbnails in succession.
- Open Plex in browser.
- Choose user.
- Choose Movies.
- Choose Collections.
- Choose the desired collection to open.
- Wait for thumbnails to load (can take anywhere from 10 seconds to 60 seconds with no visual feedback that a process is running.)
- Once the thumbnails are visible, click and drag a thumbnail to a new location (direction does not matter, the error pops regardless).
- Once the thumbnail is moved, wait for 2 to 15 seconds.
- And error is displayed.
- The Thumbnail returns to it’s original position.
- This occurs whether I move 1 or 5 thumbnails.
- While it doesn’t occur every time, it does occur more than half of the times I move a thumbnail.
- I wish there was an easier way to sort a collection.
Examples:
- By Date
- By Title
- By My Personal Rating
- Custom order
I also wish I could select 2 or more thumbnails and drag the selected group to the desired location in the collection.
