NO CONTACT NUMBER

I PURCHASE PLEX AND TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH NOT ONE MOVIE. TO MAKE MATTER WORSE THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER TO CALL FOR HELP. I'M OUR OF $29 BUT WILL NEVER DEAL WITH PLEX AGAIN.

Why would you need a phone number? They don't have a call center or anything. 

Considering this is your first and only post, you obviously have not asked for any help yet. Also there is an email (I forget what it is) but you can sometimes get a refund on your plexpass. On top of that, plexpass is only required for beta features and syncing (which is also still betaish). The regular server and desktop clients are completely free.

What you should do is post in the forum for your particular server OS type (windows, mac, linux etc) with as many details as possible and someone would likely be able to help you figure it out.

same thing i purchase multiple plex on my every device then now the server are not working on my qnap device keep looking for servers, there no supports, no contact the forums are not helping

@kevinmaster said:
same thing i purchase multiple plex on my every device then now the server are not working on my qnap device keep looking for servers, there no supports, no contact the forums are not helping
This is your first post, so I’m not sure why you think the forums are not helping. If you post your issue in the relevant place with as much information as possible I’m sure someone will come along and assist.

Plex Media server no longer loading

No support # WTF

Tried to ask a question, would post.

Tried to email Tech support, redirected.

NOT HAPPY!

Was working fine for a month!

@Notlikely23 said:
Plex Media server no longer loading

What OS are you using?
Which version of PMS?
Can you gather and post the server logs?

Have you looked through this guide?

I want my money back. I’m not troubleshooting a product. I paid for lifetime membership and it stoped working the next day. I can not believe there is no number to call, no support team and that I’m reduced to using a FORUM! I PAID for this app!!

I’m absolutely inraged that they can get away with no contact number! With taking money and having NO support. Forum’s are not support but SELF-service!

THIEVES!!!

You can ask here for a refund: https://www.plex.tv/contact/?option=plex-pass-billing