No Live TV or recording on FreeNas

server-freebsd

I have a problem with the Plex DVR running on FreeNas. When I try to watch live TV i get the following error "Unable to tune channel (Timed out)" and when I try to record I get an "unknown Error"

Setup
FreeNas 9.10.2
Plex 1.9.3
HDHomerun 20170815
1.8 TB of free storage

I know that the HDhome run is working because I can use Plex on my shield and watch live TV and record no problems. I get these errors when I try and run the PMS on Freenas.

looking at the logs it looks like the request to get a tuner from HDHomeRun is timing out.

I checked the HDHomeRun to make sure there were tuners available, and all 3 tuners were available.

Even thought Plex sees the HDHomeRun at setup, and I am able to Ping it from the FreeNas Jail Shell, I am wondering if there is something I am not setting right on the freeNas Jail that is keeping it from accessing the HDHomeRun tuners.

Attached are the logs
thx any support in advance

can anyone help please

I'm having the same issue with my setup. FreeNAS with HDHomeRun Prime. Works like a charm while sitting in the living room, but as soon as I get on a different network with my laptop it fails. Perhaps the real problem is dropped packets and it's just being reported as timed out?