No option to edit logos?

Server Version#:1.43.4.10903 (Synology)
Player Version#: 9.18.13.11977-02240d75-Plex (Roku)

I want to turn off the title logo’s displayed on the roku as they do not match the correct title (the names of the title may be correct for USA, but not for the UK).

I can see that other users appear to have the option to choose logo’s on the edit title dialog box, but there is no option for me to do this (I only have the options of general, tags, labels, poster, background, info and advanced).

Is there a setting I need to turn on to enable logo editing?

This should be part of the Manage section in an item’s context menu which was added to the Roku client in August.

Manage > Change Artwork

At least on the other new-experience big screen apps, there’s an option to select or unset the logo (Posters → Default Background → Title Art → Mobile Background)

Thanks, that’s done it - I had been looking for an option on the server rather than the client as that’s what I’d seen in the screenshots elsewhere.