I’m not familiar with that brand, but most NAS operating systems are somewhat Linux/Unix based. I just presumed yours was similar. If you don’t have a touch cmd, then try doing the Plex dance with the affected media file. Say it’s a movie, move it out of your Movie library, scan your library, see if the movie disappears. Once it does, move the movie back under the Movie library, scan if you don’t have auto scans enabled.
napolij
10
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Not all files detected on Library Scan | 7 | 173 | November 15, 2022 | |
| How do I find which movie files where *not imported* to the library? | 5 | 141 | May 2, 2022 | |
| Plex is not seeing all files in a library | 1 | 111 | November 7, 2022 | |
| Library scan missing files | 24 | 495 | February 7, 2022 | |
| Trouble with Movies from my media library appearing in plex | 16 | 258 | September 11, 2022 |