Organize Stations

I would like the ability to organize stations in Plexamp. This includes hiding stations I’m not interested in and pinning stations to the Home screen. Ideally I would like 4-5 stations pinned to the home screen for quick access. This could include include things like Library Station or Rap Station.

Stations as in this section?

You can already create your own hubs on the home screen based on a defined library filter (e.g. filtering by genre, then add to the home screen).

Will this allow me to pin my station “Pop Radio” on the home screen and hide other stations I don’t want such as the “Artist Mix Builder?”

You cannot hide individual items from the Stations section – only if and how it’s displayed (grid – as in my example above, list or carousel mode).

To create your own hub for e.g. Rap or Pop:

  1. Filter the library view based on which you want to list the hub (e.g. as Albums if you want to list albums, or Tracks if you want to list tracks…).

  2. Create your filter
    Plexamp library filter button

  3. Add the filtered scope to the home screen

  4. The new hub is now on your home screen; if you want to change its title or layout, you can do that in Settings > Experience > Home Screen > [Name of your Hub].