Plex Not Naming Episodes

Where is your tv library pointing in the plex library settings?

This is what I mean about two folders for the show:

that has changed,

That picture doesn’t help…share the folder structure. And share what you see in the advanced settings screen for the show.

do I need to edit the TV Show folder agent?

well nothing is working, its still giving episode the wrong name

Did you change that to personal media? The agent should be plex series.

Scanner: Plex TV Series or Plex Series Scanner?

Agent: to what?

I managed to change it to The TVDB (American Dub) but it didn’t work

Did you refresh metadata on the show after making the change?

didn’t realized that you have to match it to the information, but I don’t like that its using the theme song from the Japanese version I want the English them

Then add your own:

https://support.plex.tv/articles/201448016-how-do-i-add-theme-music-for-a-tv-show/

https://support.plex.tv/articles/200220717-local-media-assets-tv-shows/

its using the Japanese’s cast, how do I change it to the English case

You can’t if you use the plex agent. The show is matched to the main entry, the ordering only changes the episode details.

Look into nfo files if you want to customize at that level.

TinyMediaManager

What about TinyMediaManager? That’s just a tool to help with naming and generating nfo files.

The plex agent is what is used to match in plex. Your show is matched to the main show and that’s the Japanese cast. You can’t change that.

TinyMediaManager has the Japanese cast I want DiC Entertainment cast, I could edit the cast list but don’t know where to get the English cast list

I have no idea how to get the cast for your show…

To change it in plex you would need to use NFO files and setup a custom agent. https://support.plex.tv/articles/using-nfo-metadata-files-with-plex/

I don’t know enough about it to help.