Problem with interrupting a paused session

Hello,

When I go to the PLEX interface and make some configuration changes, such as changing “Suspend sessions on paused for more than” in Settings / Network, I indicate a value like 100 for example, j 'saves, the configuration is taken into account but after approximately 24 hours, the configuration of this parameter seems to be reset and the field is again by default: 1. It’s annoying because if I leave my TV on pause for 1 minute, my PLEX session is interrupted …

Something is wrong with your setup. The default for that field is no value. Something must be changing it to 1. If you have your PMS logs for the period when the change might have happened, I can look for to see if something did change it.

Hello, thank you for your answer. I have never touched the logs and am not very familiar with it … However, just downloaded the logs, I got a zip file with a lot of files named "com.plexapp.agent … ". What file do you need?
Thank you !

The zip file. :grinning:

Thank you for your quick interventions! I just learned that my provider Seedbox.fr performs a reinitialization of PLEX configurations every day … I will negotiate with them! Thank you again for your help :slight_smile: