I have 3 accounts for Plex: Admin Account, Me (Managed Account), My Wife (Managed Account)
For Movies: My Wife’s “Recently Played” Movies appear in my “Recently Played” Movie section (as well as hers).
For Music: My “Recently Played” Music is showing in her “Recently Played” Music section (as well as mine).
We both have an Android phone and the problem is replicated on both of our phones. We also have Plex on Fire Stick and Roku, however, the problem ONLY appears on our phones. Server has been rebooted, everything is updated (Plex Server and phone apps).
Another bug (Android phone only, not issue on Roku or Fire Stick): Randomly, on occasion, I can’t play a song (unexpected error), but other songs play (In Managed Accounts). I log into the admin account, and it can play the the song in question. Log back out of Admin, and back into a Managed Account, and then it’s able to be played from the Managed Accounts.