Request: Option to skip post-credits segments

Credits detection seems to terminate awkwardly before the video is actually over. This can happen with TV shows and movies featuring post-credit previews.

Can we please get some basic options to skip these as well? I normally expect the skip button to jump directly to the next video, not to 98% of the current video.

It skipps 2 times then: Skip first credits part → show preview or additional scenes → skip rest of credits

For me it is working as intended and I guess many users like to see those scenes.
I especially loved all the Jackie Chan outtakes :wink:

Users should always have the option to continue watching post-credit scenes.

I’m not seeing any option whatsoever to skip intros, nor post-credits, for Naruto.

Only a handful of Naruto episodes detect credits at all, let alone post-credit sequences.

I’m not seeing any option to skip intros, nor credits, for Chiikawa.

I’ve enabled every available setting and waited patiently for analysis to progress.

I’ve manually requested analysis be performed again.

To no effect.

Intro detection is using the audio of the show and comparing those.
I’ve seen detection having trouble identifying intros with shows organized in absolute order… but most of the time it’s just working fine for me.

Can you access an episode of the show in Plex Web and check Get Info from its context menu. There, click View XML and search for marker elements. Are they listed for those episodes?