Scheduled recording fail: found a match

Server Version#:1.24.2.4973
Player Version#: N/A
Tuner Make/Model: tvhProxy/tvHeadend (Yes, I know, unsupported. does not matter here.)
Guide/Lineup name: HBCI (55009 Cannon Falls, MN)
Using XMLTV?: No
Channel number/Name: 123

I’m not particularly happy, as I almost missed the qualifying session for this weekend’s race, broadcast last Friday (just happened to tune in at the right time.) The race at 0755 local time here WAS scheduled as of a couple of days ago, it dropped off the schedule. I’ve gotten around this temporarily by moving the 3 existing Italian GP episodes out of the TV library, and rescanning. I’ll move the episodes back after the race ends today.

Plex, you have GOT to give us an override capability for when your program matching fouls up like this.

Plex Media Server Logs_2021-09-12_05-14-38.zip (5.1 MB)

What the heck??? I watched it live while it was being recorded, I have a buddy who’s watching the recording remote right now, and it wants to record again at 3:00 PM local?

Logs attached (again.)

Plex Media Server Logs_2021-09-12_11-52-20.zip (5.5 MB)