Sonic Analysis clutter in temp directory

This is up to the current beta on Windows (I’m afraid to look at the temp directory on the Mac, which is rebuilding the database and will be doing so for at least a week. Possibly more.)

I was for some reason looking at the temp directory on the Windows server, and noticed that there’s an awful lot of SA trash left over from various runs — .wav files, empty directories, plus a lot of .jpg files that I’m not sure of.

Is this normal? And if it is, should I make a regular effort to sweep that directory clean?

Windows itself can automatically clean up that folder, if you let it.

But there will be a fix in an upcoming PMS version which tries to clean better after itself.

Good to know.

In my experience Windows can be a pretty grotty housekeeper. Time to run Crap Cleaner, I guess.