Hi!
Since around the march I have an issue which is annoying the heck out of me. I have the default subtitle language set to german as large part of my family is native german. However my wifes side of the family speaks english/spanish
Until this year we didnt have an issue, they just switched to the preferred subtitle and watched the show. However now I have this bug where after a random interval (5-15 minutes) its just switches back the default language.
We mainly use the browser version and the windows client and both have this problem. Interestingly on my LG WebOS3 TV and on my sisters ■■■■■■ old low budget Blaupunkt android TV it works fine, we dont have this bug.
Due this I assume its not a server issue. Since march both the Plex server on my linux NAS and the clients were updated and currently they are the latest release.
Is this a known bug? Is there a solution or workaround for this problem?