TVDB scraper issue

Server Version#: 1.19.3.2764-ef515a800

There seems to be a small issue with the TVDB scraper regarding artwork for TV shows.
In this example, I have Agatha Christie’s Poirot. I have the TV Show scraped with TV Rename, to make sure the naming/numbering are correct according to TVDB’s aired order

In Plex I have also matched the show with TVDB, and used the default aired order

Season 3 however, has a different DVD order on TVDB as well (which is 1 episode off numbering-wise)

The scraping of the title, episode summaries etc still works fine (using the correct aired order), but for the episode artwork it collects both aired order and DVD order artwork for that episode number
Unfortunately the DVD artwork is the first one it seems to find and it uses that one as the default one.
I am still able to manually change the episode artwork to the 2nd, correct, artwork
Is it possible to change this behavior so the scraper only collects the aired artwork, like TVRename does do succesfully?

(to troubleshoot I removed all artwork/xml from the directories, unmatched, refreshed metadata (the incorrect artwork disappear) and then rematched (the incorrect artwork reappear))

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.