I’m try to add a documentary, specifically the History of the Eagles. When I tried it as a movie there is no match and I am not sure what directories/filename to use to add it as a TV show. I find it no problem on IMDB, TVDB and moviedb
Plex cannot match documentaries to IMDB. If Plex Movies is the default for your library, you’ll have to change the agent to TheMovieDB and do a manual match.
History of the Eagles (2013)
Fix Match
Search Options
Agent Dropdown
TMDB
TMDB has it listed as a TV Show Miniseries - and locked it down.
You have two options:
- Put it in a TV Show Library as episode one:
A TV Show Library/
......History of the Eagles/
........Season 01/
...........History of the Eagles - S01E01 - BlaBlaBla.xxx
or
- Fix Match
Search Options
Agent Dropdown
Personal Media
and Hand Edit. <—right there were it is in the Movie Library.
(you can copy and paste everything right from TMDB into the edit in a moment and be done with it)
They have it listed as a Show and a Movie at TVDB, but I’d stick with the Show Version, 'cause I can almost guarantee Plex hasn’t learned how to do a TVDB Movie - and neither have I:
https://thetvdb.com/series/history-of-the-eagles
As far as Documentaries go TMDB is the only place to go - as far as this Documentary goes - it’s a TV Show. Bummer.
Added to the TV library and it matched. Guess Ill live with that. Thanks for the suggestions
