I think the easiest fix is to let us play recordings in progress from the “Recording Schedule” screen. Regardless, I need some way to watch a recording in progress after it’s scheduled ending (sports, for example - I record 30m past the end of the scheduled time).
webcubus311
21
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Possible to watch in-progress dvr recording? | 9 | 268 | March 18, 2022 | |
| Time Delay Recording/Watching Needs Improvement | 6 | 180 | December 28, 2022 | |
| Watching video of live tv stream while it is recording - can it be done | 6 | 157 | August 21, 2022 | |
| How to watch while recording, not in the guide | 3 | 154 | April 19, 2022 | |
| Watch recordings while recording | 2 | 86 | November 28, 2017 |