When will the Heos App have Plex integration.

Maybe this is a question for Heos. I am able to play music on Heos Wireless Speakers from my QNAP NAS. The Heos app has one option for Music Servers which allows my to navigate to the Plex Server. The problem however is that this doesn't allow you to access Music Playlists. When you have a lot of music (500gb) it is impossible to scroll through the music to find what you want. The only way to do it is to use Playlists. The Heos App needs a Plex Option along with buttons for Tunein Spotify etc.
The Sonos App has Plex Integration which is frustrating to me as a Heos user. Heos and Plex need to get together!

I installed Twonky, which does allow for playlists on Heos. It's not as nice as Plex, but it's a temporary solution. I agree, we need integrated Plex support in the Denon app!!

A workaround would be to have access to the playlists through the DLNA interface. They could be presented as Folder containing the files in the playlist.
That would also help with other systems that are not natively supported.

I totally agree, I have a denonreceiver with Heos but Cant load my plex music there, Heos read my server but doens´t show me the music ( it´s like it´s empty when in the reality it´s full of albums :( ) I think we definitely need a plex Option inside Heos asap. both systems are really powerful.

We most definately need an integration. Sonos doesn`t have a portable device (or at least didn't have when i decidet to go for heos). Therefore there is no one in all solution for using PLEX in every situation

@Discreet said:
I totally agree, I have a denonreceiver with Heos but Cant load my plex music there, Heos read my server but doens´t show me the music ( it´s like it´s empty when in the reality it´s full of albums :( ) I think we definitely need a plex Option inside Heos asap. both systems are really powerful.

Discreet: You have to enable DLNA support on your Plex-Server. For me that works - but without playlists

@Adraribach said:

@Discreet said:

Discreet: You have to enable DLNA support on your Plex-Server. For me that works - but without playlists

I have a problem in that I see the music from Plex Server through HEOS (album covers and everything); however, when I click a track it states "Playback error. Unsupported format." I can play music off my server through HEOS if I click my server name and not the actual Plex Server; however, the music is not organized in a good way for browsing.

Any ideas?

I use plex as a mediaserver in HEOS. It works, but it is not smooth at all:
* Building the list with artists (or other lists) is going very slow and in badges. This means that if I want to play something from ZZ-top, it will take me about thwo minutes to get to the artist. Many times I receive an error ("unknown error -519") and building the artist list fails. I did not found any info on what error -519 means.
* the second problem is that if I go back to my history list of earlier playes songs, only very recent songs can be played again. Other songs 'can not be found'. THe songs still exist, but the link to these songs for some reason have been broken. I cannot set up a playlist for that reason.

So:
It would be great to have HEOS integration in plex or plex integration in HEOS.

And if someone can help me with the problems above, I would be very grateful