Hi
I have noticed that some of the image thumbnails within my TV Show library have a white border around them, not all of them just 5 of them. At first I thought I must have duplicate files in the same folder or something but I have checked the folder and file structure and everything appears to be ok.
I don’t know if this is related in anyway but the files in question are part of a 5 part episode
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated
Maybe these files have cover pictures embedded or there are cover pictures inside the folder with the video files.
You might wanna disable “Use local assets” in the properties of your tv show library, on the “Advanced” tab.
Hi
I have tried what you suggested and the issue still remains,
I had a look inside the files for any artwork metadata that might be embedded and there is nothing embedded in the files
Which show is it?
Which episodes?
Which metadata agent is selected in the properties of this library?
The Show is Thundercats (1985)
It is the first 5 episodes of season 2 and I have configured them by order on DVD and not the original TV airing Order
The link to the show and episodes is below
https://thetvdb.com/series/thundercats/seasons/dvd/2
The agent being used is TVDB
The episodes are
ThunderCats - Ho! Part One
ThunderCats - Ho! Part Two
ThunderCats - Ho! Part Three
ThunderCats - Ho! Part Four
ThunderCats - Ho! Part Five
I would like to reiterate I have set Plex to organise this series by DVD order and not the order they were aired on TV
This means you won’t be getting any bug fixes for this agent anymore.
When you edit one of the episodes, do you get more than one episode thumbnail to select from?
I have managed to resolve the issue now, I just selected a different thumbnail from the ones that were available, so it must have just been those particular thumbnails that were the issue.
Thank you for your help,
How do I close this topic?