I wanted to watch some doctor who on plex when this happened:
Now, this happens every time and on nearly all episodes as far as I can tell. With an exeption for some extras apparantly. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with these files? I have no problem with any other series or movie so I don’t know why this is so. 
I tries updating it, un- and reinstall plex on the tv and it is still the same. Ill check the channelogs option. But how can it help me find the problem?
Okay, I tried following the instruktions, but I cant find help and support
After some trouble, i have the logs.
Please check if you can find the problem.
Android TV logging.txt (846.2 KB)
Plex Media Server Logs_2021-09-18_12-48-32.zip (5.6 MB)
The logs show that the app is trying to direct play the file. The crash itself isn’t caught but typically if this happens while direct playing, there is either something wrong with the file or the device is running into a memory limitation. You do have PGS subtitles selected. I would try without that and see if that prevents the crashing.