I’m trying to add my movies and tv show libraries but when i try to add them, it says
Your changes could not be saved
Does anyone had this problem?
I’m trying to add my movies and tv show libraries but when i try to add them, it says
Your changes could not be saved
Does anyone had this problem?
The only time I have seen this is when media has been added in a flat directory structure. I believe its plex trying to save the library setting and as everything is flat it causes a timeout or some other type of failure.
So, I’d start by letting us know how your media is structured in the library you are trying to save. If everything is indeed flat then I’d suggest you review these documents and renaming your media to conform to what plex expects…
https://support.plex.tv/articles/naming-and-organizing-your-movie-media-files
https://support.plex.tv/articles/naming-and-organizing-your-tv-show-files
If I may add?
“Unable to save settings” is directly tied to inability to communicate with Plex.tv .
In the log files. confirm there are no DNS lookup failures.
If unsure what to check, you may download the server logs ZIP file and attach here.
Im very new to synology, can you explain to me what flat mean
how do i check the log files
Settings - Server - (Left panel of Plex Web) Troubleshooting (at the bottom)
Download Logs.
It presents you a ZIP file of all the server logs