If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

plex amp blank interface

alael55alael55 Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

I wanted to report a bug of plex amp, While the program is running should it be closed suddely for any reason the program will open the next time in blank state like seen here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362286212469489664/429257356845645836/Capture.JPG

i dunno if the auth token goes missing or something but deleting all plex amp and reinstalling and re authoring the app seems the only way to get it back to work.

Answers

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 6,979Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

If this happens again, can you zip up all the JSON files (e.g. server.json, config.json) so we can see what's going on, and DM them to me?

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• AWHSAWHS Posts: 10Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Great idea, similar problem, the UI appears to go blank after screen saver activated.
    Screenshot looks like this after it goes blank

Am sending you zipped files by DM. Have zipped up everything in
    C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Programs\plexamp

Andrew

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 6,979Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

@AWHS ~ AFAIK this is a known issue when the display powers off on Windows, we're not sure what causes the scaling to get whacky.

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• NismoR31NismoR31 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm getting a blank interface today too on Windows 10 client.

I can open the playlist menu and it shows recent tracks etc, but nothing on the main screen. Visualisers are ok but no track info.

• NismoR31NismoR31 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just installed the Windows 10 1803 update and it's back to normal