Account PMS issue

Server Version#:1.23.5.4841-549599676
Player Version#:

Hi, i updated my PMS 07/19 and on my PMS account the parameters are unavailable. (Loading…, and error message parameters unavailable.
I deleted my account. Uninstall, cleanup my register windows 10, it s the same.
I recovered my account but i can t claim my server.
Whats wrong with my account?
I use a VPN but PMS is exclude from the VPN.
Who to help me please? I go crazy for 2 days i created another account it s the same. How reset all of my account to begin a New brand PMS?
Thank you.

The account you are using now is not a restored account. It has only been created today.
You managed to get a temporary IP block on it, due to being over-active with invitations, joining homes and leaving again etc. etc. pp.

I recommend you to leave it aside for another 24 hours.
Then perform this procedure to claim your server: Why am I locked out of Server Settings and how do I get in? | Plex Support

Exact, this account has been created yesterday for test, so claim my first account would be better for me. It s possible?
I will try later.
Thank you OttoKerner.

Then you will have to sign out of this account here in your web browser.
Delete the cookies of plex.tv from your web browser’s memory.
Then sign in to the old account.
(if you send me the user name or the email address of that old account, I can verify whether it is operational. Per PM, if you like.)

There is a barrage of “login failed” on your old account. If you still have some old 3rd-party script running which uses your plex account, shut it down.

Is this about a Windows server or one on a Terramaster NAS?
Unfortunately i cannot help you with the latter.

DEVILM_NX

13m

Hi
New test with my old account on another pc and another IP from another location. it s OK for my authentification with verification code.
On my usual pc, my authentification fails.
I must reinstall my OS? Or Plex Blacklisted my IP?

Thanks

There is curently no IP block active for you.

I don’t think that such a drastic measure is necessary.
See if your hosts file is clean.
Do also disable all VPN software and any DNS filters and web browser add-ins.

I checked everything I restored the HOSTS file and uninstalled all Chrome extensions, uninstalled my VPN client. PMS doesn’t want to authenticate my old account but works with my new account. Scan in progress Thank you very much OttoKerner! It’s off to a good start, my fingers crossed that everything is finally working again.