Can't Scan Library Files (music only)

Server Version#: 1.43.3.10828
Player Version#:
I’m not very savy with these things but I am doing my best. So if there are details I need to provide I might need someone kind enough to walk me through it. Here is the issue:
I am able to scan my Movie library and TvShow library without issue. When I try to scan music I get this error message:

I am definitely connected to the internet. How else would I be posting this from the same computer. The server appears to be online. I’m not sure why two of the servers scan without issue and one wouldn’t. Can anyone help me understand and fix the issue? Thank you!

I think there is an issue with the metadata services. Also, is your server on Windows or Linux?

Windows

Its Plex Having Issues I am aswell trying to update my Music and having this issue.
also check out the status page https://status.plex.tv