2 days ago all my friends lost access to my server. Plex pass ok, server online. I can enter and use it.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Have Pass. New friend with access to server: app.plex.tv is unable to connect to server securely | 4 | 133 | September 6, 2026 | |
| All my friends lost access to the plex server | 6 | 1452 | September 12, 2025 | |
| Friends with access to my server no longer have access if you know what I mean | 2 | 342 | September 16, 2025 | |
| Someone I shared my server with doesn't have access to my media after password change | 2 | 86 | September 9, 2025 | |
| Friends can't see libraries as of 9/10/2025 | 3 | 297 | September 11, 2025 |