[Implemented] Plex App for PS4

+1 for ps4 app!

This is a must!

+1

+1 Yup, one from me.

Gets my vote for sure.

I love Plex and I love my PS4. What I'd really love to be able to do is have a tidy front room - hide the Mac Mini I have sitting under my TV to run the plex server and plex theatre app away in a cupboard with just the plex server app running (the mac mini is 4 years old and ain't getting any younger) and just have the PS4 under my TV.

+1, would love a Plex app for the PS4 (and Vita too). Till then I'm stuck using DLNA from my TV.

Plex for ps4!!!

And my axe! +1

I don't understand why PLEX won't even give a response to this! Come on Plex team! If this isn't available by the time I need to renew my yearly subscription I will cancel!!!! 

Plex very rarely responds in the feature request subforum. And they never ever tell anyone what will come in the future.

But rest assured that they know which threads are popular in this sub forum :)

+1 !!!!

+1 !!!!

Plex for ps4!!!

+1

PS4 please

+1 for a PS4 app!

+1 4 PS4!

+1 Plex to PS4 indeed!

+1

+1

Another vote. Sony's ecosystem with remote play and playstation tv just makes more sense atm, the only thing missing from it is Plex IMO.

I would also like to see this. And by *this*, I mean a Plex PS4 app.

+1

PS4 > XBone even without Plex. Do the right thing.

+1

+1 for me

Hi guys,

Please remember to 'like' the first post in this thread (on the very first page). It's the only way to make sure your vote counts!

Thanks :)

This would make my day. +1 for a PS4 Plex app

+1 count me in

+1 count me in

please remember to 'like' the first post in this thread so that your vote counts!

Thanks :)

Yes please!!! Plex for PS4 is very much desired!!

+1 this would be fantastic!  Been a plex supporter for a long long time and this would be the last big wish I'd have.

Thanks!

would love this

+1

+1 this would be fantastic!  Been a plex supporter for a long long time and this would be the last big wish I'd have.

Thanks!

would love this

+1

Please remember to 'like' the first post in this thread to make sure your vote counts!

thanks :)

I’d love plex on ps4! How do I vote?

I would enjoy this too

Uh, voted.