Jimmy Neutron gone?

So, I am adding Jimmy Neutron to my server and have been using the metadata on the website to organize the episodes (not all of the episodes on the disk I have are in the same order as the metadata) However, when I went to go look at it today the website for the series is down with an error 500. I even went to the page on my phone to double check and it was down there too. What happened?

More info is needed.
What site exactly are you referring to?

The series page is coming up for me for TVDB and TheMovieDB.

If you are referring to one of those sites, that falls outside the scope of Plex (Plex only scrapes the metadata from there and then compiles it into their own database).

I also just updated a series in my test server to match to Jimmy Neutron and I got the metadata page. Based on that, that should mean that on Plex’s side, their metadata database is working.

-Shark2k

https://watch.plex.tv/show/the-adventures-of-jimmy-neutron-boy-genius Plex itself

It’s not about that particular show but it appears watch.plex.tv is having an issue (at least for me too)

It just came up for me.

However, like I mentioned, Plex sources the data from the 2 sites I provided.
By default, the TV library uses TheMovieDB episode ordering, however that can be changed at either the library level or series level.

For a show like Jimmy Neutron, you might want to possibly use TheTVDB and then use the join order depending on how your files are organized (i.e., if you have all segments within one file vs having each segment as a separate file and therefore being treated like individual “episodes”).

Using the joined order would allow the files to be named e01 and get both segments together.

Edit: Just to add in case you are not aware is https://status.plex.tv/ which could help to show issues (in this case I am not seeing anything registering for watch.plex.tv, but good to know about).

-Shark2k

Seems to be working again