LG Plex App - No Playback, No Settings

No media of any kind will play on the LG app. I can access my server just fine, but get a Playback Error on every file. Also get the same error when trying to play anything that comes with Plex.

Furthermore, I am unable to access the Settings at all, so I can’t even try a reset. I did uninstall and reinstall, to no avail.

It’s not a network issue, and it’s not an issue with my C1, because all other apps and programs work just fine. Looks like Plex dropped the ball here.

Any wagers on how long it takes for them to fix it? Or if they even will? This app has been a nightmare lately.

I am having the exact same issue on my LG 42”. The on screen overlay logging showed an error trying to instantiate a class using a default constructor that does not exist. This is a code bug, please let know if there’s a ticket open to correct this issue. I am happy to dump logs and attach them here, or to a support ticket.

To summarize: no videos will play on my LG tv’s Plex app and I cannot access the playback settings. My videos work on all other devices. I have checked for webos updates and removed/reinstalled the app, but continue to have the same issue. This started yesterday.