Missing program

I noticed a show notably 8 seasons of Barney Miller ripped and compressed is not listed in my Tv show area, I move to another drive and rescan, it does not show, I re rip to MKV’s still does not show I’m at a loss. It’s in the same structure as all my other TVs series

Please share some details about your file names and the folder structure.

Barney Miller/season 1/Barney Miller.S01E01.mkv

Like all my other stuff

Make that

Barney Miller {tvdb-75927}/Season 01/Barney Miller.S01E01.mkv

and try adding it again.

Do also verify that you only add the immediate parent folder of /Barney Miller {tvdb-75927} to the Plex library (on the “Add Folders” tab).
e.g. if it’s located in /Media/TV/Barney Miller {tvdb-75927}, then point Plex only
towards /Media/TV

Yep I was trying to use the root I added a tv shows folder and mapped to that and it found the content I should have figured that out , thanks