New Xbox App - Subtitles stops showing

xbox-one

On the new XBOX app the subtitles stops showing after a while. It's kinda random, sometimes after 20 sec, sometimes after 2 minutes. But it happens all the time. It is not possbile to see a movie with subtitles with the new app. The old one works great.

Same problem here.
After new update on xbox, subs dissapear.
I can get them back, by pressing b and go out of the movie, and then start the movie again.
But it happens 20 times in one hour, so its not good.

Hi there. It's a known issue that we're investigating. Thanks for the reports!

Are you still investigating ? Do you need help ? Should I order some pizzas ? Do you wanna watch a movie while investigating ? With subtitles.

Hi, I have the same issue.

Is there any way to revert to the previous version of the app while you find a fix?
Thanks!

The sticky known issues thread at the top of this forum has a workaround for this issue.

This is still a problem for me. Stopped working at some point in October and still a problem. Any progress on fixing it?

@WilhelmStroker said:
The sticky known issues thread at the top of this forum has a workaround for this issue.

I don’t see this mentioned in that thread.

Which server version are you on? There is a fix for a rare subtitle issue in 1.11 which is in Plex Pass preview at the moment that may help with your issue.

I am on 1.10.1.4602