No Playback Speed Option

Server Version#: 1.43.4.10903
Player Version#: 2016.19.0

I have lifetime Plex Pass but the playback speed option is no longer available in the new Plex app for me. I have reinstalled & rebooted iPhone&iPad&Apple TV&android phone with no success. The old web client and android tv app still function as they used to. See screenshots attached.

It’s there for me on Android .19.0. Not sure why you don’t see it. Are you sure you are logged in with your Plex Pass account?

Same… still seeing it in the iOS app, logged in with my Plex Pass account.

I believe so. I only have this one account.

Hi tom80H! It seems that you helped a similar case before

But I don’t see any options to enable/disable store track progress in my libraries’ advanced settings.

plex-log-2026-09-29T12_04_27.769Z.zip (8.5 KB)

It logged me opening a newly downloaded Plex iOS app, watching a movie and bringing up Playback Options.

Your logs show you playing a DV file. It’s possible there are certain codecs that can’t change playback speed. I don’t have any of this type to try. Can you playback a normal hevc file and see if the option shows up there?

Unfortunately, it’s still not there…

plex-log-2026-09-29T15_41_06.372Z.zip (9.1 KB)