Today we announce the release of OpenPHT 1.8.0.
This release focuses on fixing transcoding compatibility with PMS 1.3.x or newer and adding Voice Control (Alexa) support.
Big thanks to @benjaminwolf, @"daniel.cull", @dlanor, @MagnumDoomguy, @DeadEyeFlint and @bkury for working hard to ensure it's polished and ready to roll!
- Voice Control (Alexa) support
- Support server terminated playback
- Use music metadata from Streaming Brain
- Only load first 200 items in a photo slideshow
- Addon repository is refresed on start
- Non-working Airplay setting is removed from preferences
- Updates the HIDRemote class to the latest version (thanks @xzcvczx )
- Update german language file (thanks @Eloo )
- Option to display server name instead of user name in home listing (thanks @Fmstrat )
- Updated to ffmpeg 2.8.11
- Embedded: Upgraded to LibreELEC 8.0 base OS
- Embedded: Dropped bundled hyperion
- Fixes transcoding issues when using PMS 1.3.x or newer
- Re-downloads theme music if it failed first time
- Fixes a crash in search
- Fixes a crash due to missing openssl locking
- Fixes a memory leak when using ssa subtitles
- Fix pin pad alignment in default skin
- Auto-update of windows portable installs will fail and corrupt your portable install
OpenPHT 1.8.0 is scheduled to be available on the pre-release update channel within the next 24-48 hours.
Please report bugs on GitHub, https://github.com/RasPlex/OpenPHT/issues