tagline doesn't appear in Rasplex client? (does appear in Web)

rasplex

I'm pretty sure it used to appear, like 99 44/100% sure. But lately no taglines appear in Rasplex, though they do appear in the Web app. In fact I use the Web app to edit the tagline.

I can not find a setting I might have accidentally toggled. This is the case on both my Raspberry Pi3s, so that tends to point to a server side setting. Anyone have any ideas?

I use the tagline to indicate whether a video is to be found on dvd or blu-ray and whether there are any commentaries. So I miss it.

Thanks,
Mark M

I am having the same problem. Sometimes the update and really screw things up. Come on guys....put the tagline back.

I don't recall the tagline ever appearing in Rasplex. I've spoken to one of the skinners and he agrees. So I don't believe an update screwed anything up. However, you can make a GitHub request and maybe it can be worked into a future version.

I know one thing. On my computer's Plex server there is no longer a Tagline on any of my media items. I have no idea what Rasplex is. But I couldn't find any other comments about Taglines. Of my 4000 items on my server, I have a wealth of information stored in the Tagline! I give you guys $60 a year and you want more? Holy cow. If you didn't screw things up I wouldn't be bitching.

@techguy1207 said:
I know one thing. On my computer's Plex server there is no longer a Tagline on any of my media items. I have no idea what Rasplex is. But I couldn't find any other comments about Taglines. Of my 4000 items on my server, I have a wealth of information stored in the Tagline! I give you guys $60 a year and you want more? Holy cow. If you didn't screw things up I wouldn't be bitching.

Rasplex/OpenPHT is not part of Plex Inc. It's an open source volunteer project for Plex users that want a client experience more like the original theatre client as opposed to the official Plex Media Player client. You have given us $0. You don't even use this client.

You don't deserve to bitch to us.