With windows 11 releasing next week, has there been any mention of day 1 support?
FWIW, I have been running W11 insider releases since first offered, and Plex has been running fine.
Good to know, still would prefer native support 
I concur.
I am running windows 11 with plex and having issues with the playlists – not sure whether Windows 11 sleeps during the playlist or if it is a plex related issue. First time this occurred I was running pre announce and went back to windows 10 problem resolved. This time I am running the actual Window 11 release and having same issue.
I just did a fresh install of Windows 11 and PMS. I am having issues with insecure connections from outside my network. I have went down the route of disabling all my firewalls, making sure my PC ip is statically assigned, and double checking PMS settings but all seems correct. When I boot back into my Windows 10 install I can connect from outside my network again with that PMS.