You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

Hello

I Edited one of my own Questions and I am now getting this PopUp stating:

You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

The problem is that there is no way to Accept / Reject the Answer since there is no Answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Annoying, ain’t it?

The only cure we’ve found is to never ask another ‘question’ on this Vanilla Forum for as long as you live.

@kncowans said:
Hello

I Edited one of my own Questions and I am now getting this PopUp stating:

You’ve asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

The problem is that there is no way to Accept / Reject the Answer since there is no Answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Do you mean there’s no Accept? Yes/No buttons when you view the thread? If that’s the case, something got corrupted, and a forum admin will have to fix it.

And yeah, this has happened to enough people that we’ve stopped using the “ask a question” option. Instead, select New Discussion. Then those popups won’t occur. Be nice if they could change the default.

Hello

Yes, there is no button shown to Accept / Reject.

I will use the New Discussion in future.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Oh, man…

It’s bad enough to get beat over the head with it, but not having a button to try to comply with it’s demands is just… cruel and unusual punishment.

My condolences.

This has become quite annoying. Is there any way to disable the pop-ups?

@OttoKerner @“MovieFan.Plex”

Has a forum admin taken a look at this for @kncowans yet?

The annoying pop up will go away when another reply is added to the thread that you can accept or reject as an answer. I have even added a reply to my own thread when it happens so that I can accept/reject the post.

Hope that this annoying glitch of editing a post causes a reject/accept answer popup is looked at by the forum people.

Yes…

@beckfield said:
Has a forum admin taken a look at this for @kncowans yet?

Without knowing which thread is affected, we can’t do anything about it. The workaround which @leelynds metioned above is effective though.

It’d be nice if you could just turn it off. So annoying!!

Four months later and this stupid problem still exists.

Still not fixed.