Server Version#: 1.43.3.10793
Player Version#: 2026.13.0
iOS 26.5
iPhone 14 Pro Max
When trying to initiate a download in the new 2026.13.0 beta, clicking the start download button to initiate the download on the overlay, does nothing. I’ve tested selecting different quality levels, but it still won’t do anything when attempting to click start download.
I tried this with movies and tv show episodes. For tv shows, if I try to download a season or unwatched episodes, so multiple
Episodes, the button is selectable, but nothing happens. It accepts the download selection, but nothing actually downloads.
I uninstalled/reinstalled 2026.13.0, rebooted the phone, cleared cache, no change.
I downgraded to 2026.12.0 and the button works as expected and downloads work.
Edit: saw this post and tried the local network toggle, didn’t change anything. iOS Plex "Start Download" button isn't working - #8 by BigWheel
Can DM logs directly to someone if needed.
