How to turn off lock screen display?

How to turn off lock screen display? Other music players have the option to turn it off in their settings, but I couldn’t find it in Plexamp

I’ve not seen another music player with that option and there is no way to turn it off in Plexamp.

do you mean the album art displaying? You can just tap the album art and it’ll turn off.

I just noticed today that on my iPhone, with PlexAmp playing, screen did not lock.

And my phone info:

I’m not complaining, I like the idea if the display staying on with Plexamp in the foreground… :slight_smile:

I believe there is a setting for that?

I could not find a switch in Plexamp to disable screenlock (while it’s the foreground app).

So it either should be added, or made more obvious. :slight_smile:

Okay, so this is getting weird. I was playing music since the last message, and the screen did shut off after a minute, what I have it set to.

I realize that when I noticed the screen not shutting off, I was in my car. I had it connected via Bluetooth to the car stereo, and set in a dash mount.

So either I ran in to some quirk, or the stereo Bluetooth connection disabled screenlock? I don’t recall that ever happening when I used to use iTunes on the phone.

Experience > Player > Keep screen on

Thanks!

damn, how did I miss that?

:wink: