I have noticed this problem as well but now I am dealing with an even worse problem where Plex for Mac will not even load. The application launches and the screen is completely gray / blank. No spinner icon or anything. Really getting sick of the problems for something that I pay monthly to use. None of my other devices have these problems just Plex for Mac on my MacPro 6,1. I created another thread with logs here: Mac Player Cannot Establish Connection to Server(s)
iamdinux
16
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mac Player Crashing on Resizing | 18 | 437 | August 21, 2022 | |
| Mac Player Crashing on resize while video playing | 5 | 122 | September 9, 2022 | |
| Player controls desappear | 4 | 210 | September 10, 2022 | |
| On screen menu of the player doesn't come back up | 24 | 429 | April 11, 2023 | |
| Plex Player for Mac video playback controls are invisible | 5 | 160 | May 20, 2022 |