New computer, Can not connect

Hi everyone. I just got a new computer and can not connect to my media. I have tried the ‘reclaim’ code, the register deletion, and just about everything my AI is telling me to do. I have spent hours trying to get this to work.

Everytime I open I get this: You do not have access to this server.

You may be able to claim it by choosing “Open Plex…” from the Plex menu in the macOS menu bar or Windows system tray. For more troubleshooting tips, see our .

When I go to my page and hit My media it tells me to re-install the server.

Please help

Gonna make some assumptions based on the little bit of info you list.

New Windows 11 computer? You’ve installed PMS on this Windows 11box? Can you connect via http:://127.0.0.1:32400? If you examine your network connection, is it set to public or private. It should be private.

Yes, but every time I hit my media, it wants me to download the server software.

Can you grab your plex logs? Should be at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Plex Media Server\Logs. Post at least Plex Media Server.log

yes… should I attatch?

yes, might need to zip it first

Plex Media Server Databases_2018-07-11_15-15-16.zip (22 Bytes)

That zip file is completely empty. What exactly did you install on your computer? Is PMS even running? Should see it’s icon in the task tray

New folder.zip (95.1 KB) try this

Ok, I see that PMS started, Looks like it did some database migration. Did you manually shut it down? That’s the last thing I see in the log file. I usually search for “error” but nothing was logged.

What shows up if you try the web app? Anything or is that what is telling you to install plex? https://app.plex.tv/desktop/

I open the page it’s it is plex. When I hit the plus sign for your media it says to download the app. It is in the tray… honest!

When you are in the web app, click on the wrench icon (Settings). Then click on Authorized Devices. Do you see your computer listed?

yes. I also see web as well as my phone and tablet from the time I was able to access everything. After fighting this for days, I would try rebuliding what I had, but it doesn’t seem to let me do that either.

If you go into Settings again, on the left side, you’ll see some account info, then Plex Web, then do you see your server listed?

no. I do not recall ever giving my server a name, but I think I had a name for the overall setup. Either way, It’s not there. As I mentioned, it say my media and asks me to download the server.

If it means anything, the password may have been altered when I got the new computer.

I’ll be honest, I’ve never run PMS on Windows so I can’t speak from experience. If you aren’t seeing your server listed then I think you server is unclaimed. But its weird, because I think one of the first things you’d see if you went to 127.0.0.1:32400 would be a “Claim your Server” message. I think in that process, one of the things you can set is a “friendly name” for you server. It could be “plex server”, or “gails server”, you get the idea.

Now you say this is a new computer… did you previously have plex setup on a different computer? Did you delete the old server from you account? Did you reuse the same friendly name?

Starting with your ISP street connection, how do you have this connected to the internet.

Plex is expecting an RFC1918 address, not to be connected to a public ip that would be somewhere in one of these ranges.

  • 10.0.0.0/8

  • 172.16.0.0/12

  • 192.168.0.0/16

Part II

If you logout or restart your computer, by default you have to login and start Plex again.

This is a way to have it start after a reboot. PMS as a service - #1169 by cjmurph

i do not understand what any of this means

I have no idea. I would just like to start over with a new server at this point