Not Matching on Video

Server Version#: 1.19.1.2701
Player Version#: 4.22.3
Synology Intel 64bit

Video will not Match. Music does match (EDIT: music is not getting posters). I have cleared cache and data files. I uninstalled and re-installed server. I am not sure what else to do.

Plex Media Server Logs_2020-04-27_14-23-00.zip (383.1 KB)

There are networking problems.

This is but one of them i found.

Apr 27, 2020 13:28:39.671 [0x7f5e13735700] ERROR - Error issuing curl_easy_perform(handle): 6
Apr 27, 2020 13:28:39.672 [0x7f5e13735700] WARN - HTTP error requesting GET https://plex.tv/users/16b361fffdf0a3dd/avatar?c=1588009660 (6, Couldn't resolve host name) (Could not resolve host: secure.gravatar.com)
Apr 27, 2020 13:28:39.672 [0x7f5e4aa22700] DEBUG - Completed: [192.168.1.209:64079] 404 GET /photo/:/transcode?width=42&height=42&minSize=1&upscale=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplex.tv%2Fusers%2F16b361fffdf0a3dd%2Favatar%3Fc%3D1588009660 (2 live) GZIP 451ms 379 bytes (pipelined: 1)

The reason it’s not getting anything else is it’s being denied access. (not authenticated).

Thank you. I have reviewed my router settings and restarted it a couple of days ago and that didn’t help. Looks like I will be resetting it to factory settings.

Edit: Resetting the modem fixed the issue.