Plex on Xbox One X loses video signal

xbox-one

More recently when playing movies on Plex using my Xbox One X, as the movie starts, I lose signal with the HDMI - the TV notes signal lost. When I go back to the Plex menu, the signal returns.

If i restart my xbox it works.....for awhile.

suggestions?

Try a new hdmi cable?

This has started in the last day or so for me also. Not an issue with the cable. I had to disable “Allow Display Mode Switching” in settings to fix it.

I’m having the same issue. It’s definitely a new problem which arose from the latest app update for me.

If you’re experiencing this issue then please enable logging in the app, reproduce the issue, then send us the server logs. Then you can uncheck the Allow Display Mode Switching option in the app settings to disable the feature.

I am having the same issue on xbox one x. Disabling display mode switching fixed it.

Please do post logs if you’re affected, so that we can investigate a proper fix.

@Moussa said:
… uncheck the Allow Display Mode Switching option in the app settings to disable the feature.
Worked for me… Thank you!

I am experiencing the same issue, seems to be intermittent.

Same issue for me, only happens with 1080p videos. Lower quality loads fine. Tried uploading the log but keep getting “the file failed to upload”

Happening for me on Xbox One S.

This should be fixed in the v2.12.1 update just released, let me know if it helps.

I am on 2.13.1.70 and still have the issue on my Xbox One S, would you like the logs?

Thanks
Danny

Yes please.