Plex was working normally on my LG TV until about 30 minutes ago. Now, when I launch the Plex app, the screen remains completely black and the app never loads.
Setup:
TV: LG OLED65C16LA (LG C1)
Platform: webOS
Plex Media Server: Synology DS923+
Local network connection: Ethernet
Troubleshooting already performed:
Other webOS apps work normally.
The TV has a working network connection.
Plex Media Server is running normally.
Plex works correctly from other devices/clients connected to the same server.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Plex app on the LG TV.
I have removed the LG TV from Plex’s Authorized Devices and tried launching the app again.
The problem persists: Plex still opens to a completely black screen.
The important point is that Plex was working normally on this same TV shortly before the problem suddenly appeared, and nothing was changed in my TV, network or Plex Media Server configuration.
This therefore appears to be specific to the Plex client for LG/webOS, or possibly to a Plex-side service affecting the webOS client.
Could you please investigate whether there is currently an issue affecting Plex for LG/webOS?
Server Version#:1.43.3.10896
Player Version#:5.4.0
Hi, I open plex on my lg tv and after the plex logo appears it just goes to a black screen. As in other topics were suggested, I deleted my TV from authorized apps on the server, cleared the memory on the TV reinstalled the app, also plugged out, but nothing works.
Same issue was working fine about an hour ago.
now as soon as i start plex i see the plex logo for less than 1 second and it goes black and doesnt do anything.
waited for over 15 minutes.
tried turning on and off the TV as well as unpluiging the power.
tried reinstalling the app.
Same prolem! Plex on all my 3 LG TV not working. Mobile app si working fine. Nothing change in my network. I try to instal last update of Plex on Qnap Server few minutes ago and no change