Problem with TV Show Metadata

I have added a TV show to my Plex Media Server. Last Week the TV show was matched with metadata. I had to uninstall and re-install Plex on my Western Digital PR2100. Now, when I logged in to manage the server I noticed that the show’s poster wasn’t loading. I unmatched the show and now when I try to match it again the search doesn’t find it. Thoughts anyone?

The metadata service is down. Check the Plex status page periodically and it’ll come back before too long.

https://status.plex.tv/

I thought I had a problem last night getting a movie to match. I even used the IMDB code specifically, and it took 3 times before it worked.

It’s because the metadata service was down. If you check that status page I posted in the earlier post, it will keep you informed in the future if services go down.