Re : How to Maintain Uninterrupted Remote Access …
Remote Access stopped cold for me without notice on Friday… Kick-starting would last for seconds before it go right back inaccessible … Its Sunday Evening and since Noon today I have been battling to keep Remote Access “Fully Accessible Outside My Network” However … at any interval from as little as 15min to Over three hours it maintains Full Access…
I am running the latest version “1.24.2.4973” as of today’s date Sunday Sept 19th 2021 … on Linux Mint platform … Remote Access had been working fine for several months prior to Friday … I realized I was running an older version “1.18 – something” and so decided to update to the latest version …
Right Now … since the version upgrade … its better than on Friday … But no where as Good as it was prior to Friday … I have had a half dozen occasions in the last 12 hours to have to manually (click the Retry button) kick start it …
So right now … I am not trusting remote access will remain fully accessible for any lengthy time period before I have to manually Kick It again by clicking the “Retry” button …
Any Ideas//Suggestions …
Thanks …