When I try to play a trailer in plex I receive a transcoder failed error. The videos inside plex all play fine it is only trailers that are giving the transcoder error. I checked all the settings and codecs which seem fine. I am not sure what else to check or try to fix this. Thanks!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Playback stopped conversion failed the transcoder failed to start | 5 | 193 | April 7, 2026 | |
| Conversion failed. The transcoder failed to start up | 2 | 297 | September 14, 2021 | |
| Transcoding of trailers | 0 | 69 | April 6, 2022 | |
| Cannot play trailers/extras. 'Conversion failed. The transcoder failed to start up' | 1 | 705 | September 13, 2021 | |
| Conversion failed. The transcoder crashes or failed to start up. ONLY WHEN PLAYING TRAILERS | 1 | 80 | January 29, 2018 |