Unraid Remote Access won't work, need help troubleshooting

Server Version#: 1.43.4.10903

So, after switching to Unraid from Windows I have big problem with remote access. Sometimes it does work, most of the time it dosen’t.

After trying what I feel is everything, I need to ask.

Setup:

Unraid 7.3.2

Official Plex Docker image

Network Mode: Host

UniFi networking, port forwarding works. Tried with port checker on 32400.

No CGNAT.

I can connect to the server with my public IP and the port, but only with HTTP, not HTTPS.

Remote access goes green and then after about 10 seconds it goes red.

Tried changing the Plex Claim token and restarted the server, doesn’t help.

In the logs when sending server info it specifys port=0, but that doesn’t make sense. Tried with both auto and manual port. Keeping on manual port now since I know the port is open and I can connect to it via publicip:32400

Can someone help me?

Since you can hit it directly, your forwarding is correct.

Go to the Cache directory in your plex media server folder. Is there a file named certificate.p12 or cert-v2.p12? If it’s just certificate.p12, stop plex, rename it certificate.p12.old and start plex back up. It should download the new version. See if that helps.

If not, best to grab and post server logs.

Seems like it was that easy! Thanks.

If it drops out again I’ll come back for more help.