A python based web application for monitoring, analytics and notifications for Plex Media Server.
- Responsive web design viewable on desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers.
- Themed to complement Plex/Web.
- Easy configuration setup (no separate web server required).
- Monitor current Plex Media Server activity.
- Fully customizable notifications for stream activity and recently added media.
- Top statistics on home page with configurable duration and measurement metric.
- Global watching history with search/filtering & dynamic column sorting.
- Full user list with general information and comparison stats.
- Individual user information including devices IP addresses.
- Complete library statistics and media file information.
- Rich analytics presented using Highcharts graphing.
- Beautiful content information pages.
- Full sync list data on all users syncing items from your library.
- And many more!!
Installation and Support
- Read the Installation Guides for instructions to install Tautulli.
- The Frequently Asked Questions in the wiki can help you with common problems.
- Support is available on Discord, Reddit, or the Plex Forums.
Issues & Feature Requests
- Please see the Issues Repository